Cub Scout Day Camps 2019
Begin your Adventures to Ancient Worlds! Discover a week full of fun activities, share with friends/family and find new and exciting activities centered around an Ancient Adventure theme. Learn more at www.tfcdaycamps.org
Von Oven Scout Reservation, 701 S West St., Naperville, IL. - 3 sessions:
- Sessions #1: June 3 - 7, 2019
- Sessions #2: June 10 - 14, 2019
- Sessions #3: June 17 - 21, 2019
For Cub Scout aged Scouts, Siblings and Friends entering 1st grade thru 5th grade in the Fall of 2019. Our Mysterious Adventure Program differs between each camp and may include: BB Range, Archery Range, Games, Sports, Nature, Crafts, STEM, Climbing Tower, GaGa Ball and other Mysterious Adventures! Early drop-off and pick-up is available with locations throughout the western suburbs.
Camp Big Timber, 37W955 Big Timber Rd., Elgin, IL. - 2 sessions
- Session #1: June 24 - 28, 2019
- Session #2: July 8 - 12, 2019
Good Templar Park, 528 East Side Dr., Geneva, IL.
- 1 Session: July 8 - 12, 2019
Kendall County Fairgrounds, 10826 IL-71, Yorkville, IL
- 1 Session: July 15 - 19, 2019
Mooseheart, S Lincolnway Street, Mooseheart, IL
- 1 Session: July 22 - 26th, 2019
Cantigny Park, 1S 151 Winfield Rd., Wheaton, IL.
- 1 Session: July 29 - August 3, 2019
Von Oven Sessions Only:
- Early Bird Fee: $165.00 paid in full by April 2, 2019
- Regular Fee: $180.00 paid in full April 3 to June 1st, 2019
- Late Fee: $195.00 paid in full June 2nd, to start of camp
Fees for other Day Camp locations:
- Early Bird Fee: $145.00 paid in full by April 2nd, 2019
Regular Fee: $160.00 paid in full by April 3rd to June 1st, 2019
Late Fee: $175.00 paid in full June 2nd, to start of camp.
Adults are free for all Day Camp locations above!
For more information and a detailed Parent Guide, visit www.tfcdaycamps.org