Based on the 2010 International Consensus Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC), CPR, and AED, this course is designed to certify laypersons in CPR and AED. Coverage of the 2010 CPR and ECC Guidelines.
PRESENTED by the TFC FIRST AID TRAINING COMMITTEE / COST: $30
2019 Dates: When & Where
CPR & AED - $30
Camp Big Timber - 37W955 Big Timber Road, Elgin, Illinois 60124
Register for any of these CPR/AED Friday courses here!
Friday 1-11-2019 7PM to 9:30PM
Friday 2-15-2019 7PM to 9:30PM
Friday 3-1-2019 7PM to 9:30PM
Friday 4-12-2019 7PM to 9:30PM
Friday 5-10-2019 7PM to 9:30PM
This class includes:
- Clear, concise direction on how to perform CPR and use an AED during an emergency.
- Current information on injuries and illnesses: Core information for first aiders presented in a clear and straightforward format.
- Skill Drills: Offer step-by-step explanations and visual summaries of important skills.
- Emergency Care Wrap-Up Tables: Provide a concise summary of what signs first aiders should look for and what treatment steps they should take.
- CPR/AED Training needed to take Wilderness First Aid.