Welcome to Cub Scout Roundtable
Cub Scout Roundtable
LDS Church - Stake Center - 1320 Ridgeland Ave, Naperville, IL. 60563
(Corner of Naper and Ridgeland, next to the Office Depot)
Second Thursday of Each Month at 7:30pm
Thursday, October 12, 2017 7:30 – 8:30 PM - Naperville LDS Stake Center, 1320 Ridgeland Ave, Naperville (SE corner of Naper Boulevard and Ridgeland Avenue). Please join us at the October Cub Scout or Boy Scout Roundtables. Re-Charter paperwork will be handed out to all units at this roundtable. Our Feature Presentation will be from the Special Needs Committee who will present Leader Essentials and the Unit Ability Awareness Coordinator program! / Order of the Arrow Members - Chapter Meeting same time and place as Oct Roundtable. Please announce at Troop meetings. All OA members are welcome to attend the chapter meeting!
2017 - Nov 9 / Dec 14 / 2018 - Jan 11 / Feb 8 / Mar 8 / Apr 12 / May 10
Cub Scout Roundtable Staff - Steve Brockman
WHO SHOULD COME TO ROUNDTABLE?
Adults who currently hold the position of - Cubmasters, Committee Chairs, Committee Members, Asst. Cubmasters, Webelos Leaders, Den Leaders, Tiger Leaders, and Interested Parents. Basically, anyone associated with scouts who would like to learn something new! As this is an exchange of information, we would ask that children be left at home.
Let us know if you, too, would like to join the fun, CSRT staff!
- Flags - Adult Scouters perform the opening ceremony and flags for opening and closing. This ceremony could relate to the monthly theme, although any opening ceremony is appreciated. You will also perform the opening and closing flag ceremony. Please bring your own flags/stands.
- Game - Bring the stuff and the rules for a great pack game.
- Skit or Ceremony - Perform a skit or any type of ceremony (advancement, Bobcat, graduation, etc.)
- Song - Lead any fun Cub Scout song and bring copies to share.
- Please provide copies of games, songs, skits, and ceremonies for the scouters that attend (@40). Keeping with the monthly theme is wonderful, but if you can't come up with something thematic, do not worry.
What topic would you like to see discussed in Break Out Splits? CSRT is here to serve the needs of the pack and we would love to hear what's on your mind!
See monthly “Information Station” at each Roundtable for any updates. At each Roundtable, there are breakout sessions as follows:
- Pack Leaders: Committee Chairs, Committee Members and Pack Trainers. This split will feature a news and announcements session, followed by the monthly topic and finishing with an open forum for questions and problem solving.
- Cubmaster: Cubmasters and Assistant Cubmasters. The elements you need for running a fun and well-organized pack meeting, as well as pack events.
- Den Leader: Tiger, Wolf and Bear Leaders. Each session will give you a training topic plus a monthly themed project and lots of helpful information to make running your dens a breeze!
- Webelos: Information for the Webelos monthly theme will be demonstrated and there will be plenty of handouts and hands-on learning.