Welcome to the Thunderbird District! We serve Lisle, Woodridge & Naperville (School District 203), Illinois, and are part of the Boy Scouts of America, Three Fires Council.
Our next roundtable is Thursday June 12, 2014 - 6:30pm - 8:30 pm.
THIS MEETING IS OUR ANNUAL CAST IRON CHEF, which will be held at Von Oven Scout Reservation in Naperville. Coals will be ready at 6:30pm Bring something to cook & share or something to pass, or just come & partake of the food & fellowship! All are welcome!
Register at www.threefirescouncil.org (Right Side bar)
- Webelos Schedule Trailblazer 2014
- Camp Schedule Trailblazer 2014
- Trailblazer Webelos Achievements 2014
- Trailblazer Weeks 1-3 Achievements 2014
Webelos Days: This session will now start with check in at noon on Friday, June 6th. Some schools may let out as late as 3:30 on this day, so please get to camp as soon as you can. Registration will stay open until 6:00 pm. The session will end on Saturday, June 7th at 3:15 pm.
Three meals will be included. The new price will be $75 if enrolled by April 1, 2014.
• Webelos Days June 6-7 (Fri-Sat) Overnight on Friday - Early Bird Fee = $75.00 / Apr 2-Jun 2 = $90 / Jun 3+ = $105
• Session 1 All Cub Scouts - June 9-13 (M-F)- Early Bird Fee = $145.00 / Apr 2-Jun 2 = $160 / Jun 3+ = $175
• Session 2 All Cub Scouts - June 16-20 (M-F) - Early Bird Fee = $145.00 / Apr 2-Jun 2 = $160 / Jun 3+ = $175
• Session 3 All Cub Scouts - June 23-27 (M-F) - Early Bird Fee = $145.00 / Apr 2-Jun 2 = $160 / Jun 3+ = $175
Tot Lot available for all 4 sessions. $20/day, increases to $25/day after April 1, 2014
Wood Badge Course C7-127-14
- Sunday, Aug 3, 2014 (Sunday) 1-4 pm / Orientation Meeting
- August 22-24, 2014 (Friday 7am - Sunday 5pm - 3 full days) Part 1 of the Course
- September 19-21, 2014 (Friday 7am - Sunday 4pm - 3 full days) Part 2 of the Course
All 3 sessions will be held at Camp Big Timber in Elgin, IL. / Ed Hedborn - 2014 Wood Badge Course Director
The course fee is $250 if paid in full before June 1st. On or after June 1, 2014 the fee increases to $275. Course size is limited to 48 participants, SIGN UP to reserve your spot! You can reserve your space in this course by filling out the online application and submitting a non-refundable deposit of $50. All fees must be paid by July 15, 2014.
Enter your Journey to Excellence – Service Projects!
Post your unit’s service projects on the Journey to Excellence website. Call the Three Fires Council office if you need any assistance in logging your service projects on the website. We’d be happy to log your hours for you. Just fill out the Service Project JTE Report Form and submit it to Three Fires Council or bring it to a Roundtable!